Fit Kids Club Series
The BLEND Fit Kids Club Series provides opportunities and incentives for children (12 years and younger) to be active throughout the year. Rather than concentrating on just one event, BLEND has partnered with many local race events to provide a variety of opportunities for children to be successful and accomplish their fitness goals.
Register for the Series
As always, the 2014 Fit Kids Club Series participation is FREE. This year, however, participants must register with BLEND to qualify for the award. By registering your child, BLEND can accurately track participation and can ensure participants receive their incentive award much more quickly. Register today!
Please note, children must register with each race event to participate. Just click on the links below to be redirected to each site. Registration and fees are independent from the Fit Kids Club Series. Registration fees may vary.
Every child who fills out a Fit Kids Club Series registration form AND participates in 4 or more endorsed events will earn a customized beanie. Incentive awards will be distributed after the completion of the 2014 Fit Kids Club Series.
2014 Fit Kids Club Series Endorsed Events
- Series Kick-Off Event: Earth Day Run Events – Friday, April 18, 2014
- Wells Fargo Ride & Roll - Sunday, May 4, 2014
- The Old Glory Run – Saturday, May 17, 2014
- Sartell Apple Kids Duathlon - Friday, May 23, 2014
- Sartell SummerFest Mayor’s 5K & 1K Fun Run – Friday, June 13, 2014
- River Rat 5K Run/Walk & 1/2 Mile Fun Run - Saturday, June 14, 2014
- Hutchinson Jaycees Water Carnival Run by the River - Saturday, June 14, 2014
- Tanner’s Team Foundation 5K & 1K Walk/Run – Saturday, June 28, 2014
- The Red River Run - Saturday, July 26, 2014
- Anderson Trucking Service Family Track & Field Day – Sunday, July 27, 2014
- Green Lake Kids Triathlon - Saturday, August 9, 2014
- Mudman Junior Powder Ridge - Saturday, August 16, 2014
- St. Francis Xavier Franny Flyer 5K & 1K Race - Saturday, August 16, 2014
- Brainerd Kiwanis Kids Triathlon - Saturday, August 23, 2014
- Graniteman Half Marathon Kids Fun Run & 5K – Saturday, September 6, 2014
- Minser Chiropractic 5K Walk/Run & 1K Kids Fun Run - Friday, September 12, 2014
- Back to School 5K & 1K - Saturday, September 13, 2014
- Zero Prostate Cancer Run - Saturday, September 13, 2014
- Peace Trail 5K Run/Walk & 1K Kids Fun Run – Saturday, September 20, 2014
- Sneakers and Wheels Run/Walk/Roll - Saturday, September 27, 2014
- Sacred Heart School 1K and 5K Run/Walk - Saturday, September 27, 2014
- Run for a Reason 5K & 1K Walk/Run - Saturday, October 11, 2014
- CentraCare Health Wishbone Walk/Run Event – Thursday, November 27, 2014
Fit Kids Club Series Pledge Program
BLEND has created a Fit Kids Club Pledge Program to enhance the overall experience of this year’s series and to encourage children to get in more daily physical activity. By taking the pledge, children are making a commitment to walk, bike or roll to SCHOOL at least 3 times per week AND/OR commit to walk, bike, roll or swim 30 minutes per day at least 3 times per week. In return, BLEND will give the child ONE complimentary Fit Kids Club Series race entry.
- Go to the Fit Kids Club Series Frequently Asked Question’s page!
Have photos to share? We would love to see your pictures from these various events, so make sure to visit the BLEND Facebook Page, and upload them to our wall!