Fit Kids Club FAQs
1. Do I have to register my child for the Fit Kids Club Series? No. BLEND staff is collaborating with race director to obtain registration information from each endorsed event, which includes the names of each child 14 and under who participate in their race. These names and events are then tracked by BLEND throughout the series.
2. How do I know if my child is registered? Once your child is registered (pre-registration or same-day registration) in an endorsed event BLEND will then begin to track your child in the Fit Kids Club Series.
3. How can I be sure BLEND is accurately tracking my child and the number of events he/she has participated in? Again, BLEND will obtain all race registration information from the endorsed events. Once obtained, BLEND will add the information to spreadsheet software which compiles a list of participants and events. Again, be sure your child is registered with each event.
4. Do I need to contact BLEND after each event? No. Your child (and the number of events) will be tracked as long as you have registered him/her for the event(s).
5. Does it matter how well my child does in their event(s)? No, not at all. All athletic levels and abilities are encouraged to participate.
6. What if my child participates in an event not listed on the Fit Kids Club Series? Unfortunately, it will not count towards the Fit Kids Club Series incentive. We encourage kids to be as active as possible, but we are only tracking the endorsed events listed on the BLEND site.
7. Where will they receive their awards? Awards will be distributed at the end of the Fit Kids Club Series. This year the Incentive Event has not been determined but will make the announcement as soon as details have been made. BLEND staff will work with all race directors to accurately collect participation results and will contact parents to determine sizes after the last remaining race event.
8. How will my child get the right size Fit Kids Club apparel? Towards the end of the Fit Kids Club Series, BLEND staff will email parents/guardians requesting sizes. For those who do not respond, or are not able to be contacted, a best “estimate” will be used based on registration information acquired from race directors.
9. Does my child receive both incentive prizes if he/she participates in 4 or more race events? No. Your child will only receive one prize for participating in the Fit Kids Club Series. However, if your child participates in 5 or more events he/she will receive the BLEND Pullover in addition to a prize drawing chance. Example: if a child participates in 6 race events that child will get a pullover and his/her name will be entered in the prize drawing two times.
10. If my child participates in 2 races at one endorsed event does that qualify for 2 events? No. BLEND will only give credit for one race per endorsed event.
11. If I have questions, who should I contact?Jodi Gertken, BLEND Coordinator: email@example.com